Solaris Duel Academy
Welcome to Solaris Duel Academy (SDA) . If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Register here and then a email will be sent to you with more directions on activating your account. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are DuelNetwork and YVD. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Solaris Duel Academy
Welcome to Solaris Duel Academy (SDA) . If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Register here and then a email will be sent to you with more directions on activating your account. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are DuelNetwork and YVD. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Solaris Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Progression Through the Stars, and if you start at the bottom will bring you to the top, don't get mad when your at the bottom, we'll slur your confidence and treat you like your nothing, so impress us. Learn Something.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team Rules

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eyes-Only
God
God
Eyes-Only

Team Rules Empty
PostSubject: Team Rules   Team Rules EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 7:22 am

Four members per team battle, you are allowed to have more than four people to your team, but to be a legal team you need four members on your team. Once more than half the members on your team have lost than the other team has won. all battles may be done simultaneously or it can be done as a ladder style. I recommend full battles are that means 2/3, but by all means decide among-st yourselves unless it is a team tournament tournament in which case the format style will be decided by the tournament host.

Last edited by Eyes-Only on Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://solarisduelacademy.forumotion.org
kegan265
Student

Team Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Rules   Team Rules EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 4:58 pm

is there a way i could help recruit people? cause im pretty much on alot of the time
Back to top Go down
Eyes-Only
God
God
Eyes-Only

Team Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Rules   Team Rules EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:22 pm

kegan265 wrote:
is there a way i could help recruit people? cause im pretty much on alot of the time

Read the rules for test results I said you could help anyone in the Solaris Dorm and above can help gather people
Back to top Go down
Tsukasa102
Student
Tsukasa102

Team Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Rules   Team Rules EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 7:22 pm

You can team battle on the Network? This is news to me. I'd like to get in on that :3
Back to top Go down
Eyes-Only
God
God
Eyes-Only

Team Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Rules   Team Rules EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:14 pm

something like Team Battles but not Tag duels
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Team Rules Empty