Solaris Duel Academy
Welcome to Solaris Duel Academy (SDA) . If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Register here and then a email will be sent to you with more directions on activating your account. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are DuelNetwork and YVD. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Solaris Duel Academy
Welcome to Solaris Duel Academy (SDA) . If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Register here and then a email will be sent to you with more directions on activating your account. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are DuelNetwork and YVD. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Solaris Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Progression Through the Stars, and if you start at the bottom will bring you to the top, don't get mad when your at the bottom, we'll slur your confidence and treat you like your nothing, so impress us. Learn Something.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Collection Wants =D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ReapinShdw
Student
ReapinShdw

Collection  Wants =D Empty
PostSubject: Collection Wants =D   Collection  Wants =D EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:41 am

I know this is to sell but im actually looking for Dark magician girls and for a catastor
also if you need cards too you can post em here ill go cheaper than everyone else because i love this place Wink
Back to top Go down
Eyes-Only
God
God
Eyes-Only

PostSubject: Re: Collection Wants =D   Collection  Wants =D EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:30 am

Id' half to see if I had any DM Girls in my spares but sure thing bro.
Back to top Go down
https://solarisduelacademy.forumotion.org
TwilightPrincess
Student
TwilightPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Collection Wants =D   Collection  Wants =D EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:48 am

I have a Dark Magician Girl, limited edition too, the one with her hand on her hip, hollo, gold letters, and that circle of hearts background.
Back to top Go down
ReapinShdw
Student
ReapinShdw

PostSubject: Re: Collection Wants =D   Collection  Wants =D EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:53 am

This one?

Collection  Wants =D Yugioh-dark-magician-girl

If yea then I want it =D
Back to top Go down
TwilightPrincess
Student
TwilightPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Collection Wants =D   Collection  Wants =D EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:02 pm

That's the exact one, I also have one that's in spanish if you want it. xD It's the same pic as the one I'm using for Dn.
Back to top Go down
ReapinShdw
Student
ReapinShdw

PostSubject: Re: Collection Wants =D   Collection  Wants =D EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:49 pm

A spanish one would be awesome too i already the japanese one so i might as well expand the diversity cheers
Back to top Go down
ReapinShdw
Student
ReapinShdw

PostSubject: Re: Collection Wants =D   Collection  Wants =D EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 7:54 pm

Teased me with offers but no actual transactions you guys are cruel T-T
Back to top Go down
Kpachi
Student
Kpachi

PostSubject: Re: Collection Wants =D   Collection  Wants =D EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:00 pm

lol u looking for any XYZ's
Back to top Go down
ReapinShdw
Student
ReapinShdw

PostSubject: Re: Collection Wants =D   Collection  Wants =D EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:15 pm

Well i guess, now that you mention it, a black mist and a galaxy queen so i could make kuribohs or chaos =P.
or any of the of the more expensive ones since i dont open packs anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collection Wants =D   Collection  Wants =D Empty

Back to top Go down

Collection Wants =D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Solaris Duel Academy  :: Main Forum :: Card Shop-
Jump to: