Solaris Duel Academy
Welcome to Solaris Duel Academy (SDA) . If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Register here and then a email will be sent to you with more directions on activating your account. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are DuelNetwork and YVD. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Solaris Duel Academy
Welcome to Solaris Duel Academy (SDA) . If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Register here and then a email will be sent to you with more directions on activating your account. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are DuelNetwork and YVD. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Solaris Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Progression Through the Stars, and if you start at the bottom will bring you to the top, don't get mad when your at the bottom, we'll slur your confidence and treat you like your nothing, so impress us. Learn Something.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

our first academy war

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bam Markgera
God
God
Bam Markgera

our first academy war Empty
PostSubject: our first academy war   our first academy war EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 5:38 pm

ok guys we have our first 5 on 5 academy war if we cant do it this day today it will b rescheduled for the 24th which we will prolly postpone it till then so here are the rules

TCG and OCG cards are allowed but following TCG rules
5v5 best 2/3
first academy to have 3 duelist win win the duel
no meta
no burn and no stal but OTK and FTK are allowed since "every deck has the potential to be an OTK"
and that was about it now we will prolly go with team blueprint but we still need 1 more member for that team ill need every1 to test and ask if they can join the team
Back to top Go down
ReapinShdw
Student
ReapinShdw

PostSubject: Re: our first academy war   our first academy war EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:31 pm

Yes, its true all decks have the potential to otk but only exodia decks and burn count as FTK =P

now as for the other thing ill be happy to test.
Back to top Go down
Eyes-Only
God
God
Eyes-Only

PostSubject: Re: our first academy war   our first academy war EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:06 pm

was those the rules they gave your or were those yours, if their yours refer to my rules instead if it's theirs and you challenged them than follow them if they challenged us they follow my rules which I already posted up.
Back to top Go down
https://solarisduelacademy.forumotion.org
Bam Markgera
God
God
Bam Markgera

PostSubject: we challenged them   our first academy war EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:11 pm

its there rules we challenged them
Back to top Go down
Eyes-Only
God
God
Eyes-Only

PostSubject: Re: our first academy war   our first academy war EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:17 pm

Okay than Follow these rules.
Back to top Go down
Bam Markgera
God
God
Bam Markgera

PostSubject: while were on the topic   our first academy war EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:20 pm

keep in mind guys no meta at all that means no dark world blackwing lightsworn etc which shouldnt b to hard since this academy is based on originality and even if ur not one of the 5 duelist come to support us this is our 1st big war we need to show that not only r we better duelists were in more abundance and have more spirit than them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Raymanforever22
Student

PostSubject: Re: our first academy war   our first academy war EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 2:28 am

My warriors are ready to lend their blades and their fists to the school. Count me in.
Back to top Go down
ReapinShdw
Student
ReapinShdw

PostSubject: Re: our first academy war   our first academy war EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 3:02 am

My zombies claws are ready and they do not fear death,
Back to top Go down
Eyes-Only
God
God
Eyes-Only

PostSubject: Re: our first academy war   our first academy war EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 4:00 am

ok..I'm moving this thread as it's in the wrong place so you guys have a day's notification than it's going to the school war zone.
Back to top Go down
Raymanforever22
Student

PostSubject: Re: our first academy war   our first academy war EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 6:27 pm

anything gonna happen or what?
Back to top Go down
Eyes-Only
God
God
Eyes-Only

PostSubject: Re: our first academy war   our first academy war EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:50 pm

Well not yet maybe tomorrow I've been Banned from DN for advertising on my duelnote..apparently you can't put anything that says PM me or advertises ... anyway I'm waiting for Bam to help with the School wars since Advertising is essentially illegal with DN I'm gonna move more toward Academy Vs. Academy to gather students.
Back to top Go down
ReapinShdw
Student
ReapinShdw

PostSubject: Re: our first academy war   our first academy war EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:04 pm

Not to sounds mean but things appear bleak on this one me and izu were late to party.
So unless the other 3 won ... yea....
Back to top Go down
Bam Markgera
God
God
Bam Markgera

PostSubject: Sorry guys didn't go to well   our first academy war EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:19 pm

I was the only mber on that was schedufor the war so I had to tell them that we couldn't do it or I would have if there representative shewt was online for me to tell him so Idl whats goin on but when me and eyes can talk about the academy wars we can communicate better and thing of things to do I take full Blane for this one cuz I kinda acted on my own Razz please forgive me every1
Back to top Go down
Eyes-Only
God
God
Eyes-Only

PostSubject: Re: our first academy war   our first academy war EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:58 am

I don't mind you acting on your own, but keep me in the loop on the details, like the date of the event, and what not so I can properly prepare the academy.
Back to top Go down
Raymanforever22
Student

PostSubject: Re: our first academy war   our first academy war EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 5:26 am

Yes it would be quite nice to know when things go down. Is there another medium we can contact over. This is getting a bit slow. And might i suggest duel monster's genesis? I mean seriously, the programming is much better for face off type things. I'd be happy to help anyone of my classmates or professors get used to it. www.byond.com once you have the program installed, just search for duel monsters genesis. I guarantee it will be worth our time.
Back to top Go down
Eyes-Only
God
God
Eyes-Only

PostSubject: Re: our first academy war   our first academy war EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 10:10 pm

I was thinking about that as well,but I only want to use DMG for academy purposes..
Back to top Go down
Raymanforever22
Student

PostSubject: Re: our first academy war   our first academy war EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 11:56 pm

Sure, I see no reason why not to. I mean what's wrong with using a dueling medium besides DN. DN is not exactly the best social medium when it comes to dueling. All I have to say is 3 on 3 is possible on DMG. Team duels FTW
Back to top Go down
Bam Markgera
God
God
Bam Markgera

PostSubject: Give it a chance   our first academy war EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:29 pm

Eyes I will personally try this out and ray show me the ropes with this Im very curious
Back to top Go down
Raymanforever22
Student

PostSubject: Re: our first academy war   our first academy war EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:15 pm

Just name your time and place. honestly you don't need me to show you around. The game is very self explanatory. It's an open world system with character avatars. The game system is very similar to DN with a few noticable tweaks. Attacking/Targeting/Giving control of monsters is all done via click and drag. You manually draw to start your turn, it isn't forced on you (very good since I run cards that give me a different option instead of drawing at the start). Some summoning conditions are different( Such as synchro summons actually require you to have the monsters on the field so you can see the silly animation), and you can change the Attack/Defense/Lvl/And amount of counters on a card. Aside from that it's click on the card, bring up the menu, and choose your option. Dueling is done when two opponents face each other with 5 grid units between them(the world is on a grid map so we can find each other with coordinates that are given) or when all off the multi duel markers have been filled by players. There isn't much else to tell you on the matter, so go out and have fun. I'm sure a few people can help you out, and my byond key is Raymanforever1 if you need to find me there.
Back to top Go down
Raymanforever22
Student

PostSubject: Re: our first academy war   our first academy war EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:26 pm

it seems they removed the 3 on three option, and I apologize that it is no longer there, the max number of players in a duel stands at 4 at the moment. otherwise everything else is just as a i said. Also don't be surprised if you can't move when the game first loads up, the game has to download all the resources before you can move freely. Just click file, then options and messages to check your progress.
Back to top Go down
Eyes-Only
God
God
Eyes-Only

PostSubject: Re: our first academy war   our first academy war EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:30 pm

You can still do 3 on 3 you just have to be crafty with how as for DMG I've been there a long time got a lot of friends so I already know the ropes I use to throw tournaments too, Kaiba Corp Tournaments.
Back to top Go down
Raymanforever22
Student

PostSubject: Re: our first academy war   our first academy war EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 11:52 am

Then if may be so bold sir, what exactly are we waiting for?
Back to top Go down
Eyes-Only
God
God
Eyes-Only

PostSubject: Re: our first academy war   our first academy war EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 9:28 pm

LMAO, Well young Pupil to be honest you can start without me, I'm quite the busy man college and all, so I give Permission to Bam Markgera and Kpachi to start ahead of me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: our first academy war   our first academy war Empty

Back to top Go down

our first academy war
Page 1 of 1