Solaris Duel Academy
Welcome to Solaris Duel Academy (SDA) . If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Register here and then a email will be sent to you with more directions on activating your account. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are DuelNetwork and YVD. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Solaris Duel Academy
Welcome to Solaris Duel Academy (SDA) . If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Register here and then a email will be sent to you with more directions on activating your account. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are DuelNetwork and YVD. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Solaris Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Progression Through the Stars, and if you start at the bottom will bring you to the top, don't get mad when your at the bottom, we'll slur your confidence and treat you like your nothing, so impress us. Learn Something.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight's Idea "!"

Go down 
+5
izumiryu
Gy-Riku
Kpachi
ReapinShdw
TwilightPrincess
9 posters
AuthorMessage
TwilightPrincess
Student
TwilightPrincess

Twilight's Idea "!" Empty
PostSubject: Twilight's Idea "!"   Twilight's Idea "!" EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:19 pm

Having ideas is fun, why don't we make some sort of rp games in this forum since most people don't get ideas for fan-fics. We can have a play by post rp or something with one person in charge of controlling the game itself, and other playing the parts of characters doing their actions as their character. Like... If I wanted to play as a character i would speak in quotes like this ["Example of me talking... but remove the brackets"] and same concept of actions, but just normally like in a book. [Twilight lifted her leg up, with her knee high to her chest as the then thrust her leg forward, kicking her target just as planned] but of course the person in control of the story, along with other characters (if another character is the target) decide if this works, or if it's a npc, then just the controller of the story would decide if that works, along with needing to post the npc's reply of actions and words.

Keep in mind controlling the story would need the person to be active, as well as active players, but they can just be less active and less important to the plot as the controller of the story sees as necessary.
Back to top Go down
ReapinShdw
Student
ReapinShdw

PostSubject: Re: Twilight's Idea "!"   Twilight's Idea "!" EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:42 pm

So its like a story , but we take turns writing it?
Back to top Go down
Kpachi
Student
Kpachi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight's Idea "!"   Twilight's Idea "!" EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 4:32 pm

iM DOWN
Back to top Go down
TwilightPrincess
Student
TwilightPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Twilight's Idea "!"   Twilight's Idea "!" EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:56 pm

It's like a story, where you are a character in the story and nothing else. There's a website called xat.com that we can use for the chat and rp there to make playing a little more simple if you want.
Back to top Go down
ReapinShdw
Student
ReapinShdw

PostSubject: Re: Twilight's Idea "!"   Twilight's Idea "!" EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 7:57 pm

Sounds too complicated @.@
I'll just do a random story, Izu set a good example.
Back to top Go down
Gy-Riku
Student
Gy-Riku

PostSubject: Nice idea   Twilight's Idea "!" EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:57 pm

I understand it, I would like to join this rp game.
Back to top Go down
izumiryu
Student

PostSubject: Re: Twilight's Idea "!"   Twilight's Idea "!" EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:19 pm

Ah yes, A writing based RP. Like the Live Journal ones. I know these well...
Back to top Go down
Eyes-Only
God
God
Eyes-Only

PostSubject: Re: Twilight's Idea "!"   Twilight's Idea "!" EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:58 am

I like the idea but I dislike the website you suggested
Back to top Go down
https://solarisduelacademy.forumotion.org
Bam Markgera
God
God
Bam Markgera

PostSubject: i like it    Twilight's Idea "!" EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:59 pm

we need more familt academy bonding time =] so i like the idea (no homo)
Back to top Go down
Keyadri
Student
Keyadri

PostSubject: Re: Twilight's Idea "!"   Twilight's Idea "!" EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 3:12 am

I've personally always roleplayed on forums.

Post your reply in a topic, let the next person go. Just have a rotation in order. (Rotation was mandatory when I did that kinda stuff, due to my style was fighting.)
Back to top Go down
Eyes-Only
God
God
Eyes-Only

PostSubject: Re: Twilight's Idea "!"   Twilight's Idea "!" EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 10:42 pm

I know what you mean, and Rotational is still mandatory.
Back to top Go down
https://solarisduelacademy.forumotion.org
TheAntiHeroAntonykun
Student

PostSubject: Re: Twilight's Idea "!"   Twilight's Idea "!" EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 6:37 pm

I really like the idea so we should start making sign up sheets or something so we can get all the people who want to join join
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight's Idea "!"   Twilight's Idea "!" Empty

Back to top Go down

Twilight's Idea "!"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Solaris Duel Academy  :: SolZone :: Fan-Fiction-
Jump to: