Solaris Duel Academy
Welcome to Solaris Duel Academy (SDA) . If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Register here and then a email will be sent to you with more directions on activating your account. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are DuelNetwork and YVD. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Solaris Duel Academy
Welcome to Solaris Duel Academy (SDA) . If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Register here and then a email will be sent to you with more directions on activating your account. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are DuelNetwork and YVD. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Solaris Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Progression Through the Stars, and if you start at the bottom will bring you to the top, don't get mad when your at the bottom, we'll slur your confidence and treat you like your nothing, so impress us. Learn Something.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

S.D.A. Ranking

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eyes-Only
God
God
Eyes-Only

S.D.A. Ranking  Empty
PostSubject: S.D.A. Ranking    S.D.A. Ranking  EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 7:01 pm

If your looking to get anywhere in this academy you have to do a few things. These things include following the rules and ranking up or maintaining your rank. Anyone in Solaris Blue can retain their rank by recording video's of their duels or epic wins or tutorials and pictures, as well as guides to decks. Anyone in Solaris maintain's their rank by being active and bringing in new members. Solaris Red automatically retains their rank no matter what, how do you rank up? To rank up in Solaris Blue I have to trust you, and you have to be willing to take on responsibility's especially without me asking you other ranks may do this but not Solaris Red. To rank up in Solaris you need to build decks three of them to be exact, they must be original and they must be effective, you must also recruit three people. To rank up in Solaris Red you must pass the Ruling Quiz, or defeat any higher ranking member three times with an original deck. All of these ranking rules can be ignored if you how ever win a ranking tournament or competition.

True Solaris: The Elite in life period, they know what they have to do already they don't need to be told anything. Their responsibilities are Tournaments, Recruiting, Motivation, Making sure things are correct, Moderate forms.

Solaris Blue: Almost the Elite but at a period where their at their peak but not quite knowing what they need to do. Their responsibilities are Recording Videos, Building Decks,Creating Guides and Recruiting Members.

Solaris: The middle stage experimental, they have a knowledge of rulings and don't need to be told much, they have a rough time building decks because they don't usually know what is necessary and what isn't. Their responsibilities are Deck Making, Knowing the rulings to their decks or at least knowing where to find the rulings, and Recruiting members.

Solaris Red: The Lowest of the low, usually not knowing much about rulings or deck building they are most entertained by the idea of using a strong deck, and their not focused much on their own skill in these fields. Their responsibilities are knowing the rulings of their decks and of cards in general, and to start thinking outside the box.

Please make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too.

Xana Nocitis, Logging Out.
Back to top Go down
https://solarisduelacademy.forumotion.org

S.D.A. Ranking
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Solaris Duel Academy  :: Main Forum :: Announcements & Rules-
Jump to: