Solaris Duel Academy
Welcome to Solaris Duel Academy (SDA) . If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Register here and then a email will be sent to you with more directions on activating your account. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are DuelNetwork and YVD. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.

The Progression Through the Stars, and if you start at the bottom will bring you to the top, don't get mad when your at the bottom, we'll slur your confidence and treat you like your nothing, so impress us. Learn Something.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Greetings Laides and Gentlemen.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raymanforever22
Student

PostSubject: Greetings Laides and Gentlemen.   Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:59 am

I have just been inducted into this fine academy. It is my sincere wish that I not only learn how to duel, but I also learn about all of the other wonderful duelists here as well. By the way, I do not mind going by Ray. It helps the conversations go just a little bit faster. I look forward to dueling all of you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eyes-Only
God
God

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Laides and Gentlemen.   Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:48 pm

Hello Ray, Welcome to my academy I hope you enjoy your stay and contribute to what we've learned in our lives as a duelist
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://solarisduelacademy.forumotion.org
Kpachi
Student

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Laides and Gentlemen.   Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:26 pm

YO wassup im Ken the #1 duelist in the world nice to meet ya bounce

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bam Markgera
God
God

PostSubject: dont mind the trash    Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:14 pm

dont worry ray kens all bark hes the groups shit talker sometimes i hav to leash him so he wont b mean

Back to top Go down
View user profile
xzapdosx
Student

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Laides and Gentlemen.   Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:04 pm

Hi Ray Smile hope u have fun while being in this academy Very Happy u can call me zappii
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kpachi
Student

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Laides and Gentlemen.   Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:31 pm

Bam Markgera wrote:
dont worry ray kens all bark hes the groups shit talker sometimes i hav to leash him so he wont b mean

All bark .... Nigga please om #1

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raymanforever22
Student

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Laides and Gentlemen.   Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:31 pm

I look forward to dueling all of you. Though for now, I'm still an incomplete student. I only have two decks I can call my own. I'm a bit of an oddball duelist since I only use cards that call to me. I keep my eyes out for an idea on a third. Just an FYI, all the cards from my online personal decks I have for real, and are my real life decks, and I will be keeping that policy for now. That isn't to say I'm unfamiliar with other decks and can play them for learning purposes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Laides and Gentlemen.   

Back to top Go down

Greetings Laides and Gentlemen.
Page 1 of 1