Solaris Duel Academy
Welcome to Solaris Duel Academy (SDA) . If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Register here and then a email will be sent to you with more directions on activating your account. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are DuelNetwork and YVD. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Solaris Duel Academy
Welcome to Solaris Duel Academy (SDA) . If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Register here and then a email will be sent to you with more directions on activating your account. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are DuelNetwork and YVD. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Solaris Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Progression Through the Stars, and if you start at the bottom will bring you to the top, don't get mad when your at the bottom, we'll slur your confidence and treat you like your nothing, so impress us. Learn Something.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GREAT TO BE BACK !!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bam Markgera
God
God
Bam Markgera

GREAT TO BE BACK !!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: GREAT TO BE BACK !!!!!!!   GREAT TO BE BACK !!!!!!! EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 7:53 pm

hey guys its your favorite solaris bam markgera im back and were gunna get this academy up and goin now i know a lot of stuff has been goin down in my life at keast and a lot of other admins as well but were not done we are not the number one academy around and i dont here people talk about us so how about we start again have some fun own some duelists and dont stop till this acad is know for have the most badass duelists on the site huh =D
Back to top Go down
Kpachi
Student
Kpachi

PostSubject: Re: GREAT TO BE BACK !!!!!!!   GREAT TO BE BACK !!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:15 am

Welcome back Bam Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eyes-Only
God
God
Eyes-Only

PostSubject: Re: GREAT TO BE BACK !!!!!!!   GREAT TO BE BACK !!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 8:41 am

I'm with that Bro, Lets not stop until we make a sound that everyone will hear.
Back to top Go down
https://solarisduelacademy.forumotion.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GREAT TO BE BACK !!!!!!!   GREAT TO BE BACK !!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

GREAT TO BE BACK !!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1