Solaris Duel Academy
Welcome to Solaris Duel Academy (SDA) . If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Register here and then a email will be sent to you with more directions on activating your account. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are DuelNetwork and YVD. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Solaris Duel Academy
Welcome to Solaris Duel Academy (SDA) . If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Register here and then a email will be sent to you with more directions on activating your account. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are DuelNetwork and YVD. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Solaris Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Progression Through the Stars, and if you start at the bottom will bring you to the top, don't get mad when your at the bottom, we'll slur your confidence and treat you like your nothing, so impress us. Learn Something.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

S.D.A. Rules

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Eyes-Only
God
God
Eyes-Only

S.D.A. Rules Empty
PostSubject: S.D.A. Rules   S.D.A. Rules EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 7:25 am

No Spamming.., relax on the profanity unless it's educational,or in the discussion area, other than that..run wild
Back to top Go down
https://solarisduelacademy.forumotion.org
Bam Markgera
God
God
Bam Markgera

S.D.A. Rules Empty
PostSubject: ok now that the formallities are out of the way   S.D.A. Rules EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:57 pm

These are rules some rules are meant to be broken not these and don`t worry these are rules that i thought of and for those of you who know me i`m a very kind and generous person (sometimes) so here we go i only have 3 rules that i could think of

1. Don`t over do it when/if teasing another member.

if there not as good as you they just haven`t found the right deck recipe for them now i`m not saying you can`t tease them at all cause i like to tease people even if there better than me just don`t over do it guys =P

2. Don`t be anti-social

We want to play with you and you want to duel better people so keep in touch post on the forums or hit us up whether its creating a deck or testing one out anything to make the overall popularity of you will help you rank up and get better.

3 Have fun guys its a game

If some of you old duelists know its not like it used to be synchros xyz its not the same but the reason you joined is to get better at the game in general and try to be the best duelist there is so remember guys its a game have fun whether you win or lose is not what matters its whether you went the hardest you could that determines victory
Back to top Go down
Kpachi
Student
Kpachi

S.D.A. Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.D.A. Rules   S.D.A. Rules EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:23 pm

Yup i tease Eyes all the time over how bad he is XD
Back to top Go down
Eyes-Only
God
God
Eyes-Only

S.D.A. Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.D.A. Rules   S.D.A. Rules EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:33 pm

he of course teases when my deck is raping him violently
Back to top Go down
RushGambit
Student
RushGambit

S.D.A. Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.D.A. Rules   S.D.A. Rules EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:05 pm

Would that rape be with or without tentacles?
Back to top Go down
Eyes-Only
God
God
Eyes-Only

S.D.A. Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.D.A. Rules   S.D.A. Rules EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:16 pm

both
Back to top Go down
TwilightPrincess
Student
TwilightPrincess

S.D.A. Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.D.A. Rules   S.D.A. Rules EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 10:58 pm

Rape is wrong!..... Unless it's in hentai..... then it needs to make the girl(s) total sex slaves with minds only for sex.... and yu-gi-oh. >.>
Back to top Go down
Kpachi
Student
Kpachi

S.D.A. Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.D.A. Rules   S.D.A. Rules EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 1:02 am

You shall all call me Yami now thank you come again
Back to top Go down
Bam Markgera
God
God
Bam Markgera

S.D.A. Rules Empty
PostSubject: kinda messed up but i love it XD   S.D.A. Rules EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 7:58 pm

lol you guys are really messed up with the whole rape thing its kinda scaring me but i love it XP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

S.D.A. Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.D.A. Rules   S.D.A. Rules Empty

Back to top Go down

S.D.A. Rules
Page 1 of 1