Solaris Duel Academy
Welcome to Solaris Duel Academy (SDA) . If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Register here and then a email will be sent to you with more directions on activating your account. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are DuelNetwork and YVD. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.

The Progression Through the Stars, and if you start at the bottom will bring you to the top, don't get mad when your at the bottom, we'll slur your confidence and treat you like your nothing, so impress us. Learn Something.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

First one out, Hit the lights.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tsukasa102
Student

PostSubject: First one out, Hit the lights.   Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:24 am

It's sad to say~ But I'm just not up to playing anymore, and I've realized something from playing these past two weeks.

I can't keep up with all these new Yu-Gi-Oh Trends. XYZ? Synchro? When did Yu-Gi-Oh become so complex? 3-5 Turn victories is not skill... It's boring. The new generation, I suppose, can deal with it~ I cannot.

So I'm throwing in the towel and calling it quits. The era of GX or lower Duelist has ended, and we're now noobs in the face of the new age.

You guys are epic, and I hope your team beats the rest.

My time is over, even the heart of the cards can't help me now.

To Kpachi, xzapdosx, and the rest of you guys: I wish you the best, thanks for playing with me :3

Sayonara everyone...Tsu out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eyes-Only
God
God

PostSubject: Re: First one out, Hit the lights.   Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:32 am

How long have you tried don't quit you've only gotten so close to success just a few more steps tsk
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://solarisduelacademy.forumotion.org
Kpachi
Student

PostSubject: Re: First one out, Hit the lights.   Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:15 pm

This game is not about winning or losing its about having fun. A Lot of new players do not know that. Witch is why i have no respect for people who just started playing and thinking they are the shit. You are at the tip so why leave. Success is only what you make it

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RushGambit
Student

PostSubject: Re: First one out, Hit the lights.   Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:41 pm

Just because the age of GX is over doesn't mean it's done! I'm using a Ancient Gear deck and am swarming everyone that tries to face me with Gear Golems, yes I'm swarming with Gear Golems, from GX. Don't give up, just keep on pushing and you'll get the the heights that you want to see! The road to glory is rough, that doesn't mean give up, it means be the guy that's smart that has friends with him to help him progress!

Summery: Don't give up, you still have a long ways to go and YOU CAN MAKE IT, just believe in the heart of the cards, and believe in your personal ability. You'll get through it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BobTheFob
Student

PostSubject: Re: First one out, Hit the lights.   Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:00 pm

you just need to learn the new cards and new tricks. i came back to yugioh about a month ago after like an 8 yrs break. i refuse to do xyz and synchros (mainly cuz i suck @ them). i do well against others that synchro and xyz.

you need to pick another type of deck that is ez and can keep up with the new meta. your style of E heroes isnt going to cut it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xzapdosx
Student

PostSubject: Re: First one out, Hit the lights.   Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:28 pm

you have to be willing to learn new things and keep going. keep your spirits up and never give up. if your able to do this, you can win. it takes a lot of practice but it'll pay off. i didn't know yugioh at all but in the past 2 months that ive been playing this i became stronger because i was willing to learn and kept my head up. if you just quit it like the way you did you might regret it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsukasa102
Student

PostSubject: Why'd I even consider it?   Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:23 pm

You're right~ I'll never leave the game. I've been playing IRL for awhile now~ trying to get better with new-gen decks. I can honestly say my understanding for the new duel system has improved dramatically.

And with that said~ Hopefully I'll kick some major butt :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eyes-Only
God
God

PostSubject: Re: First one out, Hit the lights.   Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:15 pm

Good your back welcome to the flock, hope you enjoy the new people who've arrived
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://solarisduelacademy.forumotion.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First one out, Hit the lights.   

Back to top Go down

First one out, Hit the lights.
Page 1 of 1