Solaris Duel Academy
Welcome to Solaris Duel Academy (SDA) . If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Register here and then a email will be sent to you with more directions on activating your account. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are DuelNetwork and YVD. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Solaris Duel Academy
Welcome to Solaris Duel Academy (SDA) . If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Register here and then a email will be sent to you with more directions on activating your account. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are DuelNetwork and YVD. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Solaris Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Progression Through the Stars, and if you start at the bottom will bring you to the top, don't get mad when your at the bottom, we'll slur your confidence and treat you like your nothing, so impress us. Learn Something.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Throne? What Throne?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TwilightPrincess
Student
TwilightPrincess

Throne? What Throne? Empty
PostSubject: Throne? What Throne?   Throne? What Throne? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:15 am

The Princess has been shown to no longer be worthy of her thrown, has lost her kingdom as well as been banished from it, and now has lost her mind along with any feeling towards the game. This isn't my place to be anymore. So, I guess this is good-bye to the friends I've made, this is I'm sorry we've never met to the friends I haven't made here, and this is good-bye to the will to duel.

Bam - This isn't from me not gaining the rank.
Kpachi - What you did in the tournament was cruel, quick, and never gave me any room to breath, so you did you job perfectly.
Eyes - You're running a great academy, and I hope to regain my will to duel so that I may return in the later future.

-Good-bye everyone
TwilightPrincess
Back to top Go down
Kpachi
Student
Kpachi

PostSubject: Re: Throne? What Throne?   Throne? What Throne? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:19 am

Noooooo u cant leave and What i did was not cruel it was just a good duel but dont leave you where an inspiration to others you where the underdog in that tournament and u still mangaed to come out on 2nd even i was suprised to be honest but you are getting bettefr by the day
Back to top Go down
BobTheFob
Student

PostSubject: Re: Throne? What Throne?   Throne? What Throne? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:31 am

he just wants to see ur milk producers.
Back to top Go down
Eyes-Only
God
God
Eyes-Only

PostSubject: Re: Throne? What Throne?   Throne? What Throne? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:33 am

Look Love..seriously I'd rather you not quit that just really put's me down to give up so easily shit hurts me especially from you who I consider close XD and look what you've accomplished 2nd place against Kpachi in a tournament,you even impressed me with that Dark Agent deck..I built it but I havn't gotten the chance to give it to you T____T seriously..don't give up..it really makes me sad.
Back to top Go down
https://solarisduelacademy.forumotion.org
TwilightPrincess
Student
TwilightPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Throne? What Throne?   Throne? What Throne? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:04 pm

Alright, I'll stay, but for only two reasons.

First - I'll stay for Eyes because I respect him too much to make him sad from my leaving.
Second - I'm not a quitter, I don't give up anything for long.
Back to top Go down
Eyes-Only
God
God
Eyes-Only

PostSubject: Re: Throne? What Throne?   Throne? What Throne? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 5:32 pm

YAYYYYYY!!!Very Happy Party time
Back to top Go down
Bam Markgera
God
God
Bam Markgera

PostSubject: im so glad   Throne? What Throne? EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:35 pm

im so happy you stayed T.T
Back to top Go down
TwilightPrincess
Student
TwilightPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Throne? What Throne?   Throne? What Throne? EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:41 pm

Thanks, I know a lot of people are, it means a lot! ^-^
Back to top Go down
Eyes-Only
God
God
Eyes-Only

PostSubject: Re: Throne? What Throne?   Throne? What Throne? EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 3:04 am

Love your sig
Back to top Go down
TwilightPrincess
Student
TwilightPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Throne? What Throne?   Throne? What Throne? EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:50 pm

Thanks, I fixed it! :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Throne? What Throne?   Throne? What Throne? Empty

Back to top Go down

Throne? What Throne?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Solaris Duel Academy  :: Main Forum :: Introductions & Goodbyes-
Jump to: