Solaris Duel Academy
Welcome to Solaris Duel Academy (SDA) . If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Register here and then a email will be sent to you with more directions on activating your account. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are DuelNetwork and YVD. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Solaris Duel Academy
Welcome to Solaris Duel Academy (SDA) . If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Register here and then a email will be sent to you with more directions on activating your account. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are DuelNetwork and YVD. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Solaris Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Progression Through the Stars, and if you start at the bottom will bring you to the top, don't get mad when your at the bottom, we'll slur your confidence and treat you like your nothing, so impress us. Learn Something.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Frost and Flame Academy Vs Solaris Duel Academy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eyes-Only
God
God
Eyes-Only

Frost and Flame Academy Vs Solaris Duel Academy Empty
PostSubject: Frost and Flame Academy Vs Solaris Duel Academy   Frost and Flame Academy Vs Solaris Duel Academy EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:36 pm

Current War in the Making is Vs. Frost and Flame Academy as for when I don't know I'll have to keep checking back, as for the War that Bam Markgera started, I'll have to wait for that as well because my information is currently lacking in that area.
Back to top Go down
https://solarisduelacademy.forumotion.org
Eyes-Only
God
God
Eyes-Only

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Flame Academy Vs Solaris Duel Academy   Frost and Flame Academy Vs Solaris Duel Academy EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 4:36 pm

The Rules for this school War as follows goes.

No Burn, Exodia, OTK/FTK (by win condition), Mill (as in Empty Jar, Slow Mill), and Final Countdown. This means Meta is Allowed just not OTK/FTK
Back to top Go down
Raymanforever22
Student

PostSubject: I'm in   Frost and Flame Academy Vs Solaris Duel Academy EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:48 pm

what else do I have to say on that matter?
Back to top Go down
Eyes-Only
God
God
Eyes-Only

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Flame Academy Vs Solaris Duel Academy   Frost and Flame Academy Vs Solaris Duel Academy EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:18 am

Opponents for the Tournament this Friday, I don't know what order their gonna come at us in but I need you guy's to be prepared very prepared, I've been testing my decks all week I don't know what you guy's have been doing but regardless I want some form of activity on the fourms, you Solaris Blue's make a video or a deck guide so I can know your not just sitting around like a bump on a log, If you need a reference in those who make Yugivideos I can give you one, Activity people activity. These are the people we will fight add them and watch them play if need be that's if your doubting your self I know some of you have already added Bobafett2 so these are the others.

Synchro Maniac 10
Neo
Resk
Jinxx
BobaFett2
Lappyzard
Back to top Go down
Bam Markgera
God
God
Bam Markgera

PostSubject: welll this will be fun =]   Frost and Flame Academy Vs Solaris Duel Academy EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:16 pm

so 6 on 6 then boss man? and who all will be representing the acad?
Back to top Go down
Raymanforever22
Student

PostSubject: I'm yeah   Frost and Flame Academy Vs Solaris Duel Academy EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:51 pm

I'm totally in, just let me know the time and place, by the way, Duel Monsters Genesis Might be a good battleground.
Back to top Go down
Eyes-Only
God
God
Eyes-Only

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Flame Academy Vs Solaris Duel Academy   Frost and Flame Academy Vs Solaris Duel Academy EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 3:24 am

you mean on Byond?
Back to top Go down
Eyes-Only
God
God
Eyes-Only

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Flame Academy Vs Solaris Duel Academy   Frost and Flame Academy Vs Solaris Duel Academy EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 3:25 am

My Team Mainly and some Solaris Blues.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Flame Academy Vs Solaris Duel Academy   Frost and Flame Academy Vs Solaris Duel Academy Empty

Back to top Go down

Frost and Flame Academy Vs Solaris Duel Academy
Page 1 of 1