Solaris Duel Academy
Welcome to Solaris Duel Academy (SDA) . If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Register here and then a email will be sent to you with more directions on activating your account. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are DuelNetwork and YVD. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Solaris Duel Academy
Welcome to Solaris Duel Academy (SDA) . If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Register here and then a email will be sent to you with more directions on activating your account. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are DuelNetwork and YVD. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Solaris Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Progression Through the Stars, and if you start at the bottom will bring you to the top, don't get mad when your at the bottom, we'll slur your confidence and treat you like your nothing, so impress us. Learn Something.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Forum Game?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheAntiHeroAntonykun
Student

A Forum Game? Empty
PostSubject: A Forum Game?   A Forum Game? EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 2:00 pm

I had an absence from this site and Yu-Gi-Oh in general. When I came back i was horrified to say that the forums have not changed much in its activity since my leave, so i came up with an idea.

Let's make a forum game!
Very Happy

The problem is I don't know what game to make, i was thinking of a forum wide story but that's about it.

I implore that every single last one of you readers respond to this forum with a creative idea or response so we can expand the ideas of the forum and as a result increase activity!
Back to top Go down
Eyes-Only
God
God
Eyes-Only

A Forum Game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Forum Game?   A Forum Game? EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:43 am

I'd be fine with a game, Story wide I'd go with that, but instead of posting one word you have to post one paragraph..I hope thats fine with people, after all it's really easy.
Back to top Go down
https://solarisduelacademy.forumotion.org

A Forum Game?
Page 1 of 1