Solaris Duel Academy
Welcome to Solaris Duel Academy (SDA) . If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Register here and then a email will be sent to you with more directions on activating your account. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are DuelNetwork and YVD. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Solaris Duel Academy
Welcome to Solaris Duel Academy (SDA) . If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Register here and then a email will be sent to you with more directions on activating your account. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are DuelNetwork and YVD. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Solaris Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Progression Through the Stars, and if you start at the bottom will bring you to the top, don't get mad when your at the bottom, we'll slur your confidence and treat you like your nothing, so impress us. Learn Something.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hey hey hey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kegan265
Student

hey hey  hey Empty
PostSubject: hey hey hey   hey hey  hey EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 2:24 pm

whats up guys im here to say i hope this gets at least big enough to were we can start doing things
Back to top Go down
Kpachi
Student
Kpachi

hey hey  hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey hey hey   hey hey  hey EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 10:59 pm

Me 2 dude
Back to top Go down
Tsukasa102
Student
Tsukasa102

hey hey  hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey hey hey   hey hey  hey EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 9:45 pm

Just wanted to say hello, and hope that i'm generally accepted as a member. Smile Nice to meet everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hey hey  hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey hey hey   hey hey  hey Empty

Back to top Go down

hey hey hey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Solaris Duel Academy  :: Main Forum :: Introductions & Goodbyes-
Jump to: