Solaris Duel Academy
Welcome to Solaris Duel Academy (SDA) . If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Register here and then a email will be sent to you with more directions on activating your account. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are DuelNetwork and YVD. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Solaris Duel Academy
Welcome to Solaris Duel Academy (SDA) . If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Register here and then a email will be sent to you with more directions on activating your account. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are DuelNetwork and YVD. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Solaris Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Progression Through the Stars, and if you start at the bottom will bring you to the top, don't get mad when your at the bottom, we'll slur your confidence and treat you like your nothing, so impress us. Learn Something.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Decks for Sale (Tsukasa102)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsukasa102
Student
Tsukasa102

Decks for Sale (Tsukasa102) Empty
PostSubject: Decks for Sale (Tsukasa102)   Decks for Sale (Tsukasa102) EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 10:02 pm

In my possession, I hold two theme decks (One is original, the other is not.)

These decks come with Sleeves (The Fairy Deck has Red sleeves that are sort of annoyingly slippery.. Makes it impossible to shuffle using the "Bridge" technique) But hey, protection, right?

My first deck for sale is a Warrior-Theme deck, based on getting out high-powered attack cards in little to no time, while being able to put up a formiddle offense/defensive strategy. If interested PM me for the specs.

My second, as mentioned before, is a Themed fairy deck. "Rise of the Agents" or something.
It's based on getting out a card named "Master Hyperion" who can remove from play fairy-type monsters in your graveyard to destroy any card on the field, and depending on whether or not you have "Sanctuary in the Sky" on the field, you can use that effect twice per turn. It's pretty epic, as it negates all damage you recieve from battle when your fairy-monsters are destroyed.

Other notable cards in this deck are Valhalla, hall of the fallen.
This cards pretty epic, it lets you special summon a fairy (Regardless of lvl) to your side of the field if you have no monsters on it. Basically, it means you can special summon if your field is empty, then normal summon a monster too :3 Epic strategy when you're opponent thinks he won by wiping out one of your higher level monsters, and you simply summon another one in its stead.

Athena:
This card is also epic, she deals 600 LP damage every time you summon a fairy. 2600 Atk points makes this card dangerous.

Splendid Venus :
Decreases every monster that ISN't a fairy by 500 ATK points, epic to have on the field.

The Agents :
Honestly, the only one worth mention is MARS, who gains ATK/Def points = differince between your lifepoints and your opponents. (Useless if your losing, obviously) He can be a pretty killer card Wink
Back to top Go down
Eyes-Only
God
God
Eyes-Only

Decks for Sale (Tsukasa102) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decks for Sale (Tsukasa102)   Decks for Sale (Tsukasa102) EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 3:33 pm

For the Fairy deck how much you want for it?
Back to top Go down
https://solarisduelacademy.forumotion.org

Decks for Sale (Tsukasa102)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Solaris Duel Academy  :: Main Forum :: Card Shop-
Jump to: